Golf footwear pioneers, ECCO GOLF, have unveiled their latest innovation in the hybrid performance phenomenon, the brand-new ECCO BIOM® C4.
The newest development in the ground-breaking BIOM® series, ECCO BIOM® C4, offers unrivalled 360-degree breathability, allowing golfers to stay cool and comfortable throughout their round. This new blend of innovative comfort ensures a finely tuned balance of cushioning, rebound, waterproofing and air-flow.
ECCO's most advanced technologies are used in this new iteration of ECCO’s BIOM® story; an updated BIOM® last offers optimum support and superior control, while the TPU posts on the outside add stability, and BIOM® NATURAL MOTION technology enables the foot to move naturally and close to the ground.
The ECCO BIOM® C4 has a GORE-TEX SURROUND construction, which is combined with an ECCO EXHAUST GRID that scoops fresh air towards the sole of your foot. The progressive ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections providing traction, stability, and rotational support.
Crafted from ECCO Performance Leather, the ECCO GOLF BIOM® C4 also comes with a new, super-stretchy mesh sock that offers golfers unparalleled comfort.
The brand-new design comes in four stylish colourways for men; Black, White/Black, Concrete/Black and White/Concrete.
BIOM® C4 demonstrates ECCO GOLF’s dedication to innovation through a pioneering set of features and benefits, including:
• ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology; a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating a flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies
• Low-to-the-ground sole structure provides a natural position for the foot and excellent ground responsiveness, encouraging motion and offering stability and control
• The innovative ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections for stability and traction, ground penetration, and rotational support throughout the swing
• ECCO EXHAUST GRID, with large, angled openings that scoop in fresh air and direct it to the sole of the foot while allowing heat and moisture to escape
• The T.PU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing stability while elevating the modern, premium design
Additional detailing includes:
• Extremely stretchy mesh sock construction
• A thicker midsole and colour blocks on the sides, for a sneaker-style aesthetic
• Breathable OrthoLite® insole offers long-term cushioning that can be removed for extra width
ECCO BIOM® C4 RRP £210